In June, we started shipping the BetaGauge 330 with available absolute pressure internal sensors. The 330 is now available with a 30 PSIA (2 barA) or a 150 PSIA (10 barA) internal sensor.
The new ranges offer the same ±0.025% of full scale accuracy (6 month specification) as the previously offered gauge ranges (30, 150 & 300 PSI).
Some of the other useful features of the 330 are
- built-in loop calibrator (input and output
- large multi-variable display
- 24 VDC instrument power supply
- automatic pressure switch test
- available gas custody meter calibration kit
- 17 engineering unit displays
- external pressure module compatible
For a surprisingly low cost in a surprisingly small and lightweight package, the BetaGauge 330 has a lot to offer.