Home › 10 Series Multifunction Calibrators › Documenting Multifunction Calibrator
Documenting Multifunction Calibrator
DMC-1410 Documenting Multifunction Calibrator
A precision dual display documenting calibrator
Documenting Calibrator Features
For More Detail
Documenting Calibrator Documents
- Simple, straight forward, Intuitive user interface
- New ClearBrite™ Graphic Display
- New streamlined case design
- Easy to learn yet powerful 3 Key Martel Menu System
- Maintain calibration data for 50 instruments in non-volatile memory
- Print calibration certificates without PC
- Communications port compatible with BetaPort-P pressure modules
- All source modes can be programmed with dedicated setpoints
- Built-in 250 Ohm resistor for HART compatibility with smart transmitters and PLCs
- Direct entry of custom RTD coefficients(R0,A,B,C)
- Meets CE Requirements and is designed to IEC 1010 safety standards
- Includes Full Rubber boot, test leads, and NIST Certificate with calibration data
The documenting multifunction calibrator
is a highly accurate, portable hand-held calibrator providing functions and accuracy associated with fixed installation, laboratory instruments, and has everything needed for virtually any calibration task.
The DMC-1410 Calibrator fully documents any calibration easily while performing the normal job. No special software is required! It features the ability to test for pass/fail criteria, measure and simulate thermocouples, RTDs, current, voltage, and frequency, and source pulse trains.
In addition, the built-in 250 Ohm resistor for HART compatibility with smart transmitters and PLCs, full fuseless protection, and a serial communications port for full control with ASCII commands.