The Martel DMC-1410 documenting multifunction calibrator measures and sources electrical and physical parameters. It’s versatile providing access to a complete range of calibration functions including the following:
- Dual Display. The upper display is used for the measurement of volts, current, and pressure. The lower display can be used to measure volts, current, pressure, resistance temperature detectors (RTD’s), thermcouples (TC’s), frequency, resistance, and to source pulse trains.
- A thermocouple (TC) input/output terminal with automatic reference-junction temperature compensation
- Setpoint in each range for quickly increasing/decreasing output
- Complete serial interface for remote control
- Isolated read back for transmitter calibrations
- Documenting capability for up to 50 tags
A simple easy-to-use software package is included that allows the user to build a database of all assets that need calibration and download work orders to the calibrator. You will not find a more cost effective documeting solution on the market.