The MC-1210 is a rugged and reliable universal multifunction calibrator. It’s dual display and isolated readback circuit allows it to power a transmitter under test while reading its milliamp output. Truly an all-in-one calibrator. The MC-1210 Multifunction Calibrator also has a wide range of switch test features for both pressure and temperature switches.
- Dual Display. The upper display is used for the measurement of volts, current, and pressure. The lower display can be used to measure volts, current, pressure, resistance temperature detectors (RTD’s), thermcouples (TC’s), frequency, resistance, and to source pulse trains.
- A thermocouple (TC) input/output terminal with automatic reference-junction temperature compensation
- Setpoint in each range for quickly increasing/decreasing output
- Complete serial interface for remote control
- Isolated read back for transmitter calibrations
- Switchtest capability